- June 11, 2019 - June 12, 2019
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Learn how to accelerate innovation in your work immediately – regardless of your skill, title, or work experience. With practical, hands-on lessons and real-world application, this is how you can make innovation happen.
Why learn how to innovate?
- Is the speed of change increasing in your industry?
- Do you want to innovate but are not sure how to start?
- Are your innovation efforts slow or have a low success rate?
Everyone talks about innovation as the key to company (and career) success in this rapidly changing world. Few have had an opportunity to learn a front-to-back system to innovate – until now.
You will learn:
At the Innovation Engineering Quick Start, you will learn the skills, tools, and systems of innovation, including:
- How to create ideas and problem solve (with methods 8x more effective than brainstorming);
- How to use proven tools and techniques to grow your innovation skill set;
- How to develop, communicate, test and validate ideas to show return on investment
- How to take an idea from inspiration to launch – FAST.
How this program is different:
- Convenient online digital classes: Before attending Quick Start, you’ll take approximately 33 short digital classes (about four hours total) on how to create, communicate, and commercialize innovations. This will provide a foundation for your in-class learning while giving you the flexibility to learn at your own pace.
- Practical hands-on classes: At the two-day live class, you’ll roll your sleeves up in interactive experiences to cover the content in a dynamic, fast paced environment with your peers.
- Post-training application and coaching support: With the help of your innovation coach, you’ll complete your coursework by applying your new innovation skills and tools in the real world.
Achieve your internationally-recognized Innovation Engineering Blue Belt certification by successfully completing your assignments within sixty days following training.
Exact location: TBD
Rhonda’s commitment and drive for innovation stems from her passion to help organizations and their employees ‘win’. Her innovation certification, along with executive level experience in functional areas such as Human Resources, Information Technology and Customer Service, means she is well equipped to support teams on their journey from challenge/opportunity identification through idea generation, concept testing, and solution implementation.
A certified Innovation Engineering Black Belt, Rhonda is a systems thinker who supports our clients with project work as well as integration of the Innovation Engineering system with existing business systems (ex. Lean, Agile/Scrum, and Stage-Gate) to maximize their results.
David is passionate about helping others keep up and lead in the rapidly changing business world. As a certified Innovation Engineering Black Belt, David works with teams from a variety of industries to help them solve problems with meaningfully unique solutions. Unsatisfied with the status quo, David helps companies innovate internal and external products, services, and systems, facilitating training and projects to help them gain a competitive advantage.
Innovation transforms companies, and their employees, which is what David enjoys the most about his work with clients. As a University of Manitoba Asper School of Business graduate, he combines his education with a practical approach to innovation to help clients succeed and grow.
- Meaningful Uniqueness
- Stimulus & Diversity
- Exploring Stimulus
- Create Sessions
- Strategy Activation
- Concept Writing
- Concept Improvement
- Estimating Value
- Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA)
- PDSA Best Practices
- PDSA Concept Prototypes
- PDSA Functional Prototypes
- Systems Driven Leadership
- Get Started Case Study
- Wrap up and Certification Plan
“We’re confident in the value of the work we do – and we want you to be confident, too. That’s why we offer The inVision Edge Great Things Guarantee.”