- August 13, 2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Innovation in Action Bus Tour
August 13, 2019 – SOLD OUT
8:00am – 4:30pm
Journey with the inVision Edge team on a summer road trip that will educate you, challenge you and get your innovation muscles working! This fun, hands-on summer event is designed to help you discover tools you can use to start innovating today.
To today’s businesses, innovation is more than valuable – it’s essential.
- Get hands-on training in the proven Innovation Engineering methodology
- Experience three innovative organizations and learn about their innovation journey
- Challenge your new skills by helping a real organization succeed
- Mingle and network with other professionals over lunch and happy hour (included)
You will learn:
- How to create ideas and problem solve (with methods 8x more effective than brainstorming);
- How to apply these methods to a real-world challenge;
- How to develop, communicate, test and validate ideas to show return on investment
How this program is different:
- We’re taking you on the road! Get inspired by getting immersed in a new setting.
- Practical hands-on training: During the event, you’ll roll your sleeves up in a unique interactive experience to practise your skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with your peers.
- Skills you can really use: In this event, we’ll focus on methods that can help even the self-proclaimed “non-creative” types come up with new, innovative ideas and plans of action.
This year we will be featuring three innovative organizations on the tour:
1. The North Forge Fabrication Lab
This lab is the perfect place to prototype your new ideas. They are equipped with 3D printers and all sorts of other tools to bring your ideas to light.
2. Bit Space Development
They are driven to create the most compelling interactive learning experiences possible using the latest and greatest interactive digital media technology available today. They provide Augmented and Virtual Reality solutions for your organization.
3. Patent 5 Distillery
Patent 5 is a craft distillery and tasting room located in the Exchange District, Winnipeg’s National Historic site. They specialize in artfully designed cocktails in the turn of the century warehouse that once housed the horses and wagons of the Dominion Express Company.
This is an event unlike any you’ve ever done before.
So, are you on the bus? – Bring a colleague with you and register now!
|Pricing||$250.00 (CAD)*||Sold Out|
* price does not include taxes
Venue: inVision Edge Studio