- May 12, 2020 - May 14, 2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Today there is no such thing as the status quo, and the old ways of working have changed almost overnight.
We can’t afford to rely on the solutions of the past when the world around us is changing faster than ever. In today’s world, organizations need people who have the skills and willingness to innovate and adapt to today’s disruptions. Learning how to leverage an innovative mindset puts you in a position to generate and learn more about ideas that push beyond the status quo.
In this session, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the Innovation Engineering system and how it helps develop and support innovation at work, home and in our communities.
- Change the way you approach challenges and opportunities inside and outside of work.
You will learn how to:
- Generate new ideas to solve today’s biggest problems
- Leverage new ways of thinking for bigger and bolder ideas – Fast!
- Rapidly research areas you haven’t thought of for inspiration
- Leverage the concepts of stimulus and diversity to drive innovation
- Create, communicate and test ideas using a repeatable framework and tools
- Build a case for your idea using quick, high-level math
- Apply your learning in different environments (from individual work to team meetings and projects)
This program is taught with a unique blended learning approach:
This is not your typical workshop. Are you willing to be part of the innovation revolution?
Bring some colleagues with you and register now!
Ryan is a highly motivated, results-oriented people developer who engages teams and individuals with enthusiasm. With a talent for gathering teams around a vision, he is passionate about the facilitation of group discussions that include innovation, the improvement of systems, gains in efficiency and increased employee engagement.
With 10 years in Operational Leadership in Telecommunications, Ryan has led multiple initiatives maintaining high employee engagement, resulting in consistent increases in productivity contributing to multi-million-dollar revenue growth. As a trainer, Ryan is talented at providing clear expectations for learners to follow. He blends humour with a clear focus on classroom time to maximize learning outcomes.
“We’re confident in the value of the work we do – and we want you to be confident, too. That’s why we offer The inVision Edge Great Things Guarantee.”