- March 12, 2020
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
March 12, 2020
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Many of us are being encouraged to think more innovatively, but what does that really mean? How do we do that? If you find yourself asking those questions or struggling to push yourself outside of your comfort zone, we can help. Building an innovative mindset is something anyone can do – you don’t have to be a ‘creative type’ to be innovative. Join us and we’ll prove it to you!
In today’s world, organizations need people who have the skills and willingness to innovate. Learning how to leverage an innovative mindset puts you in a position to generate and learn more about ideas that push the status quo. In this session, you will
- Gain an understanding of the Innovation Engineering system and how it helps develop and support innovation at work, home and in our communities.
- Learn new skills that will allow you to engage in innovation activities and push beyond the status quo.
- Change the way you approach challenges and opportunities inside and outside of work.
You will learn:
- How to leverage the concepts of stimulus and diversity to drive innovation.
- How to create, communicate and test innovative ideas using Innovation Engineering tools and methods.
- How to apply your learning in different environments (from individual work to team meetings and projects).
How this program is different:
- It’s about the blend! Ahead of the workshop, we ask you to watch four short videos online to provide you with the theory and context. That allows us to focus our workshop time on activities to help you apply the theory.
- Interactive experience. This workshop is not traditional in that you won’t be spending a full day going through a facilitated slide deck. Instead, you will be engaged in discussions and activities with a diverse group of people. It’s about learning by doing, not death by PowerPoint.
- Options for “leveling up”. Should you be interested in moving on to take high levels of training after the introductory session, we’ve got you covered. Options for certification through our Quick Start and Mastery programs are available so you can progress your learning and skills.
This is not your typical workshop.
So, are you willing to be part of the innovation revolution? – Bring some colleagues with you and register now!
Exact location: inVision Studio
135 Innovation Dr #360, Winnipeg, MB
Rhonda’s commitment and drive for innovation stems from her passion to help organizations and their employees ‘win’. Her innovation certification, along with executive-level experience in functional areas such as Human Resources, Information Technology and Customer Service, means she is well equipped to support teams on their journey from challenge/opportunity identification through idea generation, concept testing, and solution implementation.
A certified Innovation Engineering Black Belt, Rhonda is a systems thinker who supports our clients with project work as well as integration of the Innovation Engineering system with existing business systems (ex. Lean, Agile/Scrum, and Stage-Gate) to maximize their results.
Ryan is a highly motivated, results-oriented people developer who engages teams and individuals with enthusiasm. With a talent for gathering teams around a vision, he is passionate about the facilitation of group discussions that include innovation, the improvement of systems, gains in efficiency and increased employee engagement.
With 10 years in Operational Leadership in Telecommunications, Ryan has led multiple initiatives maintaining high employee engagement, resulting in consistent increases in productivity contributing to multi-million-dollar revenue growth. As a trainer, Ryan is talented at providing clear expectations for learners to follow. He blends humour with a clear focus on classroom time to maximize learning outcomes.
“We’re confident in the value of the work we do – and we want you to be confident, too. That’s why we offer The inVision Edge Great Things Guarantee.”
Venue: inVision Edge Studio