- January 23, 2020
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
January 23, 2020
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Leaders face many challenges in a world that is changing as quickly as ours. In some ways, leaders are having to be revolutionaries – pushing against the status quo to achieve even greater things with the resources they already have. They have to create an environment that encourages people to develop and apply an innovative (growth) mindset. For many leaders, creating an innovative culture is something they haven’t done before.
To today’s world, innovation is more than valuable – it’s essential. Leading an innovative culture requires us to lead differently than in more traditional environments. In this session, you will
- Gain a better understanding of the role innovation plays in executing on strategy and delivering measurable results and outcomes.
- Engage in discussion to better understand how and where innovation occurs in your organization.
- Assess the role you as a leader play in creating the right environment to foster innovation.
You will learn:
- How to leverage innovation as a tool to execute your organization’s strategy.
- Why having a system for innovation, like Innovation Engineering, provides the foundation on which to develop an innovative culture and deliver results.
- How to assess and adjust your leadership style to foster the development and sustainability of an innovative mindset in your organization.
- How to unleash and support individuals in your organization who have been certified in the Innovation Engineering methodology, so they can engage diverse teams and drive innovation.
How this program is different:
- We make it about you! We ask that you come with a team of leaders so you can engage in small group discussions that are relevant to you.
- Semi-customized content. Ahead of the session, your leadership team will be asked to participate in a culture assessment. The results will be shared with your team (privately) and the exercises will be tailored based on the results.
- Options for post training support. Should your team want ongoing coaching support to help you apply your learning, we have your back! Our goal is to help you transition the learning from the classroom to the workplace as quickly and seamlessly as possible!
This is not your typical leadership training session.
So, are you willing to lead an innovation revolution? – Bring some colleagues with you and register now!
Rhonda’s commitment and drive for innovation stems from her passion to help organizations and their employees ‘win’. Her innovation certification, along with executive-level experience in functional areas such as Human Resources, Information Technology and Customer Service, means she is well equipped to support teams on their journey from challenge/opportunity identification through idea generation, concept testing, and solution implementation.
A certified Innovation Engineering Black Belt, Rhonda is a systems thinker who supports our clients with project work as well as integration of the Innovation Engineering system with existing business systems (ex. Lean, Agile/Scrum, and Stage-Gate) to maximize their results.
Ryan is a highly motivated, results-oriented people developer who engages teams and individuals with enthusiasm. With a talent for gathering teams around a vision, he is passionate about the facilitation of group discussions that include innovation, the improvement of systems, gains in efficiency and increased employee engagement.
With 10 years in Operational Leadership in Telecommunications, Ryan has led multiple initiatives maintaining high employee engagement, resulting in consistent increases in productivity contributing to multi-million-dollar revenue growth. As a trainer, Ryan is talented at providing clear expectations for learners to follow. He blends humour with a clear focus on classroom time to maximize learning outcomes.
“We’re confident in the value of the work we do – and we want you to be confident, too. That’s why we offer The inVision Edge Great Things Guarantee.”
Venue: inVision Edge Studio