Innovation and Growth Strategist
We’re looking for the next member of the inVision crew – Could that be you?
We’re doing so many great things, it’s time for our team to expand once again. We’re the small company doing big things — we’re working with awesome clients on some pretty cool projects, and we’re ready to welcome our newest employee aboard.
What does an Innovation and Growth Strategist do?
We all wear many hats and the opportunity is primarily focused on:
- Serving our clients– Including facilitation, program development, workshop customization, and product delivery within all three focus areas (strategy, innovation, and leadership).
- Business development – Identifying new opportunities and engaging our clients in our three focus areas.
- Marketing – Acting as a brand ambassador for the company and participating in company events.
- Working within the team – Sharing ideas, helping your teammates, and executing on our strategy.
What does it take to be an Associate with inVision Edge?
- Dynamic: Brings great ideas to the table and is never satisfied with doing things the way “we’ve always done it.”
- Authentic: You check your ego at the door; you’re honest and trustworthy; and you believe in doing the right thing.
- Meaningfully unique: You use your own unique business experience and combination of personality and skills to help others do great things.
- Connected: You build relationships based on trust and you know how to personally connect in a professional way.
- Accountable: You own it: you take responsibility for your projects and you don’t want to let the team down.
This is not a typical consulting firm – and that’s the way we like it!
If you think you can help us do great things, send your resume to email@example.com.